Solutions for Families - Single Parent
Gil, 49, is a divorced Dad with three children, Gabrielle, Gary and Gerald ages 15, 11, and 6. Gil lives in a rented condo, but pays child support and plans to pay most of the college costs for his kids. His income is $69,000 per year.
- Continue to support his children, even if he dies prematurely
- Educational expenses for his kids
- Burial Expenses
Vantis Life Solutions:
- VantisTerm Life Insurance- 20 year term to provide family income and college education for the children as well as covering burial expenses.
- Permanent Life Insurance - Provides lifetime protection to cover burial expenses and other debt remaining at an older age when term life insurance is no longer available.
- VantisTerm ROP Life Insurance - Get the life insurance that pays you back! With the Return of Premium feature you can get 100% of your premiums returned to you, tax-free, if you outlive your policy term